Senior In-House Pensions Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
My client is a global investment bank which seeks to appoint talented in-house pensions manager in a senior role.
You will be working closely with the COO and will be responsible for implementing and formulating policies, and managing relationships on behalf of the Trustee Board.
Other facets of your work will include engagement strategy and member communications, using your DC (and DB) pensions expertise to support the Trustee business plan's development, and staff training and development for your direct reports as you work collaboratively with colleagues in the bank.
You will have:
- solid knowledge of pension legislation and UK pension schemes' regulatory framework, particularly regarding DC compliance and DC market development
- experience in a senior pensions role with experience of coaching and training staff
- excellent knowledge of retirement options
- knowledge of pensions operational risk management
- relevant qualifications (FIA/FFA/PMI)
- superb project management skills
Full job specification available upon request.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173
Apply for Senior In-House Pensions Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly