IFRS Reporting Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading FTSE 100 life insurer on their search for a IFRS reporting actuary. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly ambitious qualified actuary.
- Ensure exceptional running of reporting processes in the context of solvency II and IFRS.
- Communicating results to senior managers and stakeholders.
- Maintaining and developing forecasting systems and assessing and controlling any associated risk.
- Assist in general team management and mentoring.
- Qualified actuary with a background of UK life insurance.
- Experience in IFRS and SII reporting.
- Strong understanding of Solvency II and economic capital.
- Experience in reviewing processes and implementing improvements.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Alice Humphreys at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.