Capital Forecasting Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading FTSE 100 life insurer on their search for a Capital Forecasting Manager. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly ambitious qualified actuary.
- Ensure exceptional running of finance and reporting processes.
- Deliver high quality forecasts to internal stakeholders.
- Maintaining and developing group forecasting models and integrating them into the reporting processes.
- Qualified actuary with a background of life insurance
- Experience in a capital management or capital reporting role.
- Strong understanding of Solvency II and economic capital.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Alice Humphreys at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Capital Forecasting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly