Qualified Actuary- Capital Manager Role
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a FTSE 100 life insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Capital team.
- To optimise shareholder capital surplus.
- Work on capital transactions to improve capital solvency ratios
- Building relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified actuary with significant experience in a life environment.
- Experience of capital management concepts
- Effective stakeholder management
- Transactions and structuring experience beneficial
- Good understanding of IFRS, EEV and other capital metrics
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Alice at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Actuary- Capital Manager Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly