Reserving Actuary (Manager)
4 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working on behalf of a leading UK general insurer to resource a nearly/newly qualified Actuary to join the Reserving team.
- Lead the assessment and analysis of quarterly reserve estimates
- Lead the production of quarterly reserving reports
- Implement and document changes to the reserving process
- Build upon relationships with other departments, including Finance and Claims
- Nearly/newly qualified Actuary from a general insurance background
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Ability to solve new challenges effectively
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Reserving Actuary (Manager)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly