Student Longevity Actuary
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a specialist annuity provider, has a requirement for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Longevity team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Review all work done by the pricing, Capital and Reporting teams,
- Undertake experience analysis for mortality pricing,
- Set terms for the risk framework to be used by the wider business,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with a background in Life insurance,
- Good understanding of Longevity Risk,
- Knowledge of Longevity Swaps
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Student Longevity Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly