Part Qualified Reporting Actuary
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a specialist Life Insurer, has a requirement for a part Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting function.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and perform a range of Actuarial reporting processes,
- Assist in the regular production of SII and IFRS reports,
- Communicate results to managers and senior managers,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary making good progress through the early Actuarial exams,
- Candidates can come from a Life, GI or Pensions background,
- Strong analytical skills, reporting experience would be advantageous,
As part of this role you will be eligible for regular rotations into the ALM, Pricing and Methodology & Assumption teams.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly