Life Actuarial Consultants
There are 2 types of role available within this consultancy, either as a travelling consultant or a back-office analyst. If you are experienced with Product Development, Pricing Methodologies, Solvency II, Valuations (MCEV, EV, EEV etc), Prophet or MoSeS modelling, either of these roles would be suitable:
- Supporting clients across Germany and Austria in analysing Life Business Models, Product Lines, Processes and Profitability, to prepare projections for future development and growth.
- Developing relationships with Life Insurance companies at the C-Level, communicating regularly and professionally with the most senior people in the business.
- Advising on the newest trends in the market, such as analytics, big data and machine learning.
- Travelling up to 4 days per week.
(B) Modelling Actuary
- Developing various actuarial models for different clients across Germany and Austria.
- Competent and advanced capital modeller, able to build cash-flow models, develop in MoSeS or Prophet, and/or analyse balance sheets.
- Limited travel requirements.
For both roles, the client has a requirement for academic excellence, as well as relevant experience within the life (re)insurance market. Particularly relevant is experience within either Product Development, Pricing, Solvency II, or MCEV valuation. Previous experience as a consultant is particularly relevant.