Actuarial Analyst (Contract) - East London
1 day left
- Full Time
You will be involved in;
* Lead project whether sponsored by the department or other areas of the company, as required, e.g. calculation changes driven by client or legislative requirements as well as reviewing system specifications and test calculation functionality when necessary.
* Ensuring that non-workflow calculation processes are in place (e.g. develop spreadsheets etc).
* Support for projects, e.g. calculation changes driven by client or legislative requirements.
* Delivering accurate and compliant actuarial support to Actuarial Production Service team BAU in order that they can at least achieve service standards
* System data analysis including specifying amendments to data to be carried out by the Data team
It is essential you are able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Life or Pensions products, experience of Excel, VBA and SQL. Proficiency and experience in data analysis. The fixed term contact is up to 40,000 for 12 months for the right experience.
Apply for Actuarial Analyst (Contract) - East London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly