Senior Enterprise Risk Manager
Fairbank Partners are assisting a leading life insurer based in the North and South-West of England with their search for a Senior Enterprise Risk Manager.
This role will support the effective operation of key ORSA processes, in particular taking responsibility for the embedding of the risk appetite framework.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support review and preparation of risk report.
- Oversight and challenge of the Stress & Scenario Testing, Recovery and Resolution Planning
- Review all risk reports for the business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a knowledge of statutory, legal and regulatory frameworks, risk management and corporate governance.
- Qualified actuary with prior experience within the risk team of a UK based life insurer.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Alice Humphreys at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.