Solvency II Reporting Manager – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their SII Reporting team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Produce accurate financial reports for SII and Economic Capital,
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders across the business and present results to senior managers,
- Ensure all systems and processes are kept up to date and continuously look for ways to improve the reporting process,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong skills across SII, IFRS and EV.
- Pillar 3 work experience would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.