Head of Prudential Regulation
A global life insurance company is in the market for a new Head of Prudential Regulation due to internal promotion.
This role will require you to work closely with group level executives and non-executive directors to communicate out any regulatory changes. You will be responsible for managing the companies relationship with the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) to identify potential changes that could impact the business including the solvency II internal model framework.
- Have experience in delivering to strict milestones
- Have a strong understanding of Financial services and the life insurance markets
- Have a track recorder of working with senior stakeholders in the business
- Understand Risk and Capital Management and how the PRA can impact them
- Have a good understanding of Solvency II
- have a degree in a quantitative field and an Actuarial qualification would be an advantage