Your role will include;
- Being responsible for data validation, including the development, documentation and maintenance of any necessary systems.
- Carrying out insurance experience analysis, including the development, documentation and maintenance of any necessary systems.
- Calculation of technical provisions and SCR.
- Independently produce financial projections as well as profit testing of new products.
- Flexibility to work in other teams and projects.
It is essential you are a part qualified actuary with experience working in a Life insurer or consultancy and have had exposure to a few of these areas; SII, reporting, product development, actuarial system development or modelling. Proficiency and experience using Excel is also essential. The offering salary is up to £55,000 for the right experience plus bonus and benefits.