Qualified Economic Capital Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life insurer, have a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join Economic Capital team.
This role will involve supporting the EC team to maintain the overall integrity of the group aggregate SII position, and explaining the main drivers of group SII results.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Consolidation of the Group financial data.
- Annual regulatory submissions to the PRA.
- Production of economic capital reports and analyses (annually, quarterly, monthly, weekly) to internal and external parties.
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong understanding of SII and Economic Capital metrics,
- Excellent communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Alice Humphreys at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.