Fairbank Partners are working on behalf of a leading consultancy to find a part qualified non-life actuary to join their pricing team.
- Deliver high quality work for a broad set of UK pricing clients
- Work on projects ranging from technical modelling, customer behavioural modelling, retail pricing support, advanced analytics and strategic reviews
- Manage small projects from conception through to delivery, alongside the managing of graduate level associates
- Deliver market leading pricing solutions to meet the needs of individual clients
- Personal lines pricing is essential
- Strong IT skills (Emblem, Radar, VBA, SAS, Excel)
- Interest for developing new ideas and techniques
- Excellent project management skills
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.