I am looking for an Actuarial Trainee to join a life and pensions business based in Kent on a permanent fulltime basis. You will work alongside experienced actuaries and undertake technical analysis using complex actuarial and analytical techniques in accordance with agreed guidelines and methodology.
- Challenge and make improvements and efficiencies to processes, procedures and documentation to make them more accurate and/or efficient
- Ensure data used in calculations is accurate and free from errors.
- Maintain the systems/processes used within the required level of governance
- Update and maintain existing documentation of procedures.
- Stakeholder management
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Steady progress towards actuarial qualification ie. CT/CA stages
- Experience of the UK life & pensions insurance industry
- Highly proficient in use of relevant computer systems, ideally good Excel and possibly SQL
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and listening