Senior IFRS 17 Consultant
Our client, a boutique Life consultancy, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Life team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Play a leading role in the development and delivery of their IFRS 17 proposition,
- Manage internal team and face off to a range of clients,
- The ideal candidate will be a Senior Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Excellent understanding of IFRS 17,
- Experienced in the implementation and imbedding of SII,
- Strong communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.