Actuarial Consultant – Pension
- Full Time
An exciting and multi-faceted role has come about for a part qualified actuary with a Trustee or Corporate background to join an established firm. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to interact with various functions of the business. You will take on tasks such as providing technical expertise to clients, preparing draft actuarial reports and undertaking preliminary valuation calculations to support Team-Leaders, Associates and Partners.
This opportunity benefits pro-active people, who think outside the box, offer technical alternatives to solutions and look to solve problems independently before seeking help. This means you can add real value and develop your leadership skills. You’ll gain valuable experience across the actuarial discipline.
- Trustee or Corporate background
- Actuarial students with strong exam history and a commitment to making timely progress with the actuarial exams
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- A team player who looks to effectively support colleagues and achieve successful outcomes
- Effective communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-actuaries in simple terms
About the client:
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independent provider of actuarial, administration and consultancy services, spread across several offices throughout the UK. They are an exceptional organisation that offers high class pensions advice and consultancy. Their philosophy means that they are dependent on talented and well trained employees who enjoy working for an award winning, leading organisation in a closely knit and friendly team. Their continuing growth means they are looking to expand the Corporate and Trustee Consulting teams with individuals who are ambitious and seeking to make considerable progress with their careers.
Apply for Actuarial Consultant – Pension
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly