Senior Manager - IFRS
My client is looking for a senior and experienced IFRS 17 actuary who can work in a small team to deliver the regulatory change across the Group.
Key skills include:
- Ability to influence key senior stakeholders
- Ability to create and deliver clear and concise written reports
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Open, actively seek to discuss issues and share information
- Strong understanding of IFRS requirements, particularly in relation to insurance and investment accounting.
- Critical challenge of technical requirements with the ability to think outside the box to find innovative, practical and commercial solutions to problems
- Highly persuasive on technical matters via written papers and verbally (particularly with auditors)
This role also give you the chance to work flexibly and part time if necessary.