Nearly Qualified – Stochastic Modelling Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their Stochastic Modelling team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Play a key role in the development and maintenance of the With Profits Stochastic model,
- Work on reporting process improvement,
- Respond to and investigate any results queries,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong Stochastic modelling background (With Profits experience would be good but not essential),
- Knowledge of capital modelling, ESGs and a range of other statistical modelling techniques,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.