Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK life insurer has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
- Work on the production of reports using a range of metrics including EEV, IFRS and MCEV,
- Continuous development of methodologies and assumptions,
- Act as a point of contact to the wider finance team,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified actuary,
- Excellent reporting skills,
- Good understanding of Solvency II, MCEV and EEV,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.