Job Purpose: To assist in the production of Actuarial reports to enable management to make informed financial decisions and comply with regulatory requirements.
- To assist management in the production of accurate and timely Actuarial Reports for reporting to enable management to make informed financial decisions and to manage risk. These reports include but are not limited to: profit testing; determining reserves; capital requirements; experience studies; projection and planning; embedded value.
- Assist in governance and reporting with respect to With-Profits Funds.
- Assist in the pricing and design of new products and review of pricing for existing products to ensure that new business is written on profitable terms and complies with corporate pricing standards.
- Assist in the analysis of reserve and capital requirement movements and earnings, including a commentary.
- Assist in the capital calculation.
- Analyse experience in order to derive suitable assumptions for pricing and valuation.