Longevity Risk Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Risk team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Act as a key member of the risk team, reviewing the work of the Capital, Reporting and Pricing functions,
- Review longevity reinsurance quotes,
- Work closely with the pricing team in assessing mortality pricing,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong Risk background; Longevity Risk would be highly advantageous,
- Understanding of the buy-in/buy-out market,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.