Actuarial Risk Manager
- To be the responsible for delivery of all risk function work primarily for the Swiss Reinsurance entity plus the Swiss Insurance business.
- To work effectively with experienced and market leading subject matter experts to support ERM processes for the Group, and across legal entities.
- The role will involve working closely with a number of ERM “Centres of Excellence” including the Capital Modelling Team, Natural Catastrophe Team, Man-Made Perils Team and others to ensure we have apply the right risk insight and methodologies within our risk management processes and reporting.
- You will be responsible for implementing key risk frameworks and best practices (such as risk appetite, tolerances, stress testing, validation and governance) for our Reinsurance Company and supporting the implementation of the same for our Insurance businesses located in Switzerland .
- You will be responsible for the preparation of ORSA reports, undertaking risk assessments and the development of operational risk scenarios.
- You will be expected to build of a strong network of relationships with key stakeholders in the Zurich office.
- ERM is a varied and numerical business area which demands a logical approach to problem-solving and the ability to contextualise risks on a business-wide level this is supported by the ability to analyse and interpret data and to build successful relationships.
- This position relies on a highly motivated individual who can learn quickly and can assimilate vast amounts of information for problem solving.
- Strong analysis skills (both quantitative and qualitative) and attention to detail will be required in your day to day work.
- Thorough data interpretation skills and attention to detail are a must to ensure that you produce high quality, reliable analysis.
- Clear communication, written and presentation, will be important for presenting results and solutions.
- You will be working in a dynamic team so you will need to be highly adaptable and comfortable both working on your own initiative and as a keen team player.
- Around 5 years of relevant risk experience and a general seniority to work on the same level as relevant stakeholders.