General Insurance Pricing Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer in their search for a part-qualified Actuary to join their Motor Pricing team. The candidate selected will undertake technical modelling work in order to support accurate risk pricing across the motor portfolio.
- Support the Pricing and Underwriting divisions through the development of Motor Risk Premium models, utilising Emblem to provide analysis and promote the ongoing improvement of modelling efficiency
- Support the delivery of pricing projects across the wider business
- Continue to develop Actuarial skill-set through involvement with and secondments to non-Pricing teams
- Part-qualified Actuary, or with experience within Actuarial Pricing team
- Quantitative degree
- Pricing experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Emblem and SAS strongly preferred
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for General Insurance Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly