Unique opportunity has arisen for a nearly/newly qualified actuary to join my client's joint actuarial and investment team.
Working on client relationships and delivery of first-class technical consulting, your role will entail:
- working on a wide range of medium to large sized clients, including sophisticated and complex clients
- working as a lead consultant in relation to the delivery of consulting and strategic advice
- developing excellent relationships with clients, attending and participating actively in client meetings
- preparing advice on corporate accounting projects
- working collaboratively with fellow consultants and Scheme Actuaries
- assisting with the generation of new business
You will have at least 4 years' pensions actuarial experience with a solid knowledge of UK pensions scheme operation.
This is a long-standing client of mine and I would be happy to provide additional context. Please do get in touch.
Senior Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173