Actuarial contactor - VBA/Excel - Life, Pensions & Investments
Oliver James Associates are working with a leading life insurance company in Scotland. The business requires a reliable life or pensions actuary to support on a 6-month initial contract. You will provide actuarial input in support of the new annual benefits statements for longstanding pensions and investment products.
Duration: 6 months initial
Rate: £400 - £650/day
Start: ASAP (1 or 2 months)
- Drafting calculation specifications for customer illustrations.
- Testing Customer Outputs (Including illustrations end to end)
- Building projection models, developing test packs and test plans, testing, resolving defects effectively and following appropriate control processes.
- Part Qualified or Qualified actuary ideally from a pensions or investments background.
- Good Excel and VBA skills
- Experience of building and testing models (ideally)
- Working knowledge of FCA regulations (Ideally)
If you are interested please apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com.
Oliver James Associates specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across the Actuarial market and look forward to your application.
Apply for Actuarial contactor - VBA/Excel - Life, Pensions & Investments
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly