Part Qualified Life Actuarial Analyst
A world leading global advisory is looking for strong part qualified life actuaries to join their team.You will join a dynamic and vibrant team, working with some of the life insurance industry’s top consultants and thought leaders in delivering first class solutions to their clients. You will have client interaction from the start where you will get the chance to build strong relationships, exposure to a wide variety of areas including pricing, financial modelling and broader risk management. Technology being at the forefront of the company’s mind you will also be exposed to cutting edge and market leading technologies. The business offers second to none training and development opportunities for part qualified actuaries with ambition looking to take their next steps up.
- Life Insurance industry experience and/or knowledge
- Strong academic background – with ideally a minimum degree of 2:1 achieved
- Experience of Life insurance pricing (Advantageous)
- Financial modelling/Software experience – Exposure to one or more of Prophet, MoSes, AFM and/or Excel based modelling (Advantageous)
- Strong communication skills
- Team working skills
- Project management skills
About the client:
A global consulting firm well known for their technical superiority and expertise within a variety of areas including corporate risk and broking, exchange solutions, human capital and benefits, investment, risk and reinsurance. The business operates in over 115 countries worldwide and has consistently grown throughout the years moving with the times and embracing change.