Life Insurance Actuarial Contractor - Capital/Solvency II
Life Insurance Contractor - Capital
My client is a major life insurance business looking to recruit a Life Insurance Contractor to join the business on an initial 6 months contract. We are looking for someone with Life Insurance experience including working on BAU teams that included the production of required capital, monthly capital monitoring reporting and/or capital projections.
You will work with various work streams within the business to react to additional requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary
- Experience of working within a life Insurance business
- Capital monitoring reporting and/or capital projections experience
- Knowledge of Solvency II reporting
- Strong skills both in Excel and documentation