Part-Qualified Pensions Actuary
Working as part of the wider pensions actuarial team I am looking to get in touch with Part-Qualified Pensions Actuaries looking to excel their career with one of the industry leading consultancies.
This role will give great exposure to both defined benefits and defined contribution schemes with a mix of both Trustee and Corporate assignments.
Many of the interesting and varied projects you will be involved will include:
- Plan design strategy and their alignment with total reward strategy (both for defined benefit and defined contribution),
- Pension plan financial management,
- Asset and liability modelling alongside broader risk management work.
Due to the projects you will be working on I am looking for individuals with leadership qualities alongside someone who is a great communicator and collaborative in their work. You will be expected to become project manager on the above soon into the role.
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Progress towards FIA qualification,
- Experience in a similar consultative environment,
- A good understanding of the UK pensions market.
If you would like any further information please get in touch with James on firstname.lastname@example.org