4 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for an Actuarial Trainee with at least 3 months experience to join a major life Insurance business based in Edinburgh. You will work alongside experienced actuaries and undertake technical analysis using complex actuarial and analytical techniques in accordance with agreed guidelines and methodology.
- Checks work of a technical or complex nature, providing feedback to the originator.
- Identifies areas in processes which have a high level of risk or control failure and escalates to team manager, with suggestions for improvements.
- Assist in the completion of sections of reports and documentation, by obtaining or calculating data as required.
- Maintain the systems/processes used within the required level of governance.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Steady progress towards actuarial qualification ie. CT/CA stages.
- Experience of working within an actuarial team.
- Highly proficient in use of relevant computer systems.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with colleagues across the department and the wider business.
Apply for Actuarial Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly