1 day left
- Full Time
Commercial lines Pricing Actuary required by a city based insurer. This is a unique role that will provide you with work variability ie exposure to reserving, personal lines pricing, project work and more. If you are a Qualified Actuary (Newly or Post) with extensive commercial lines pricing experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide actuarial pricing advice and support to the business, and to ensure that the performance and profitability of agencies/single risk lines of business are regularly assessed from an actuarial perspective.
- To support the Actuarial Manager in delivering pricing objectives for the team in line with the Company’s strategy and business plan.
- To support the Actuarial Manager in other work where required, which may include reserving and business planning
- At least 4 years’ experience of general insurance pricing, ideally London Market.
- Extensive and varied knowledge of actuarial best practice and market standards in pricing.
- The preferred candidate will have experience of a broad range of lines of business from Delegated Authority, Aviation, Power and Mining, Professional Indemnity, Contingency and PA.
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly