If you're looking for a fresh challenge within a growing consultancy with an excellent market reputation, then do get in touch as this is a fantastic career opportunity including progression to Partnership.
Your role will include:
- Asset-liability modelling.
- Training and developing junior members of the team.
- Discussing the interaction between proposed valuation assumptions and investment strategy with Scheme Actuary and client.
- New business pitches and developing investment consulting opportunities.
- Liability projections and analysing valuation results and cashflow projections.
- 4 to 7 years' relevant experience
- DB investment consulting experience is preferred
- Strong technical skills
- FIA/CFA and comply with CPD regime
- CF30 competent or capable of going straight into FBT
My client may also consider candidates based in Liverpool. I know this team very well and shall be happy to share both additional context and a full job specification. Do get in touch.
Senior Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173
Apply for Investment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly