Actuarial Retirement Consultant
You will work as part of a talented team on a variety of complex, cutting edge projects, acting as a key contact for the client and taking on a larger project manager role within the team.
You will be able to develop from this role into a business development, a People Leader, a Scheme Actuary or broader role.
As an Actuarial Consultant, you will cover both company and Trustee work with projects including (but not being limited to):
- ALM and risk management
- Creating project plans, attending client meetings and exceeding client expectations
- DB and DC scheme design and strategy
- Developing more junior staff and working effectively with the wider teams in the business unit
- Due diligence for M&As inclusive of challenges of integration and estimating cost
- Financial management
- Funding valuations
- PPF submissions
- Retirement plan mitigation and risk assessment
- UK pension arrangement legislation
You will have:
- FIA/FFA qualification
- Demonstrable experience of providing retirement consulting services
- Ability to move into a leadership role
- Fantastic interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects
If this sounds like you, do send through your CV and I shall be happy to provide further information and a detailed job specification along with additional context.
Senior Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Consultancy
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173