Consultant Name: Sian Thorn
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 02038679859
The purpose of this role is to provide high quality analysis and actuarial judgement to the business and customers, in line with the objectives of the department.
Main duties can include: perform high quality analysis and produce accurate output in line with reporting, pricing, or other requirements that apply, ensure work is documented to the required audit standard, work collaboratively with other teams to deliver the Actuarial Division objectives and carry out routine processes in line with documented procedures, and ensure documented procedures are kept up to date.
- Passed Actuarial Exam CT1
- Degree educated
- Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel. VBA and MS Access are desirable
- Ideally 6 months life and pensions experience
- Solid mathematical aptitude
- Ability to think analytically and should be problem solver
Apply for Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly