Our client, an actuarial consulting firm within the London market are seeking an Actuarial Modeller for their life team.
Using and utilising world class actuarial modelling platform, Tyche, to help firms respond to these challenges.
- The role is to be a part of a team that will transform life insurance actuarial modelling by using the latest and up to date software.
- You will play a vital role in meeting the expectations of clients, by delivering the highest quality and expertise within life insurance actuarial modelling solutions.
- There is will a large emphasis on the end to end modelling challenges faced by insurers in the market, helping clients reengineer existing modelling estates to meet their pricing, valuation, reporting and capital modelling needs.
- You will be testing, developing implementing changes to models within a joint client collaboration of within internal teams.
- Strong academic record including at least a 2:1 classified degree or equivalent.
- Near qualification or 1 – 2 years post qualification in the actuarial exams
- Experience using actuarial software e.g. MoSes or Prophet
- Modelling experience gained at either another consulting firm or from within a modelling team at an Insurer
- Strong interest in actuarial modelling arena
- Analytically minded, with a logical and thorough work ethic
- Great attention to detail
Team and leadership skills:
- Solid experience of working in teams of modellers, and leading small teams / work streams on larger projects
- Good communicator and great at building relationships
- Strong relationship building skills
- Exposure to working with clients directly would be an advantage
Salary £55,000 – £70,000 Based on London
Actuarial Modeller | London | Insurance | Life
If you believe you have the correct skill set for this role and the correct experience, please do apply for the opportunity.
Or, contact me directly by :
Email : email@example.com
Direct line : 0203 587 7238
Apply for Actuarial Modeller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly