Part Qualified BPA/DB Pricing Actuary
Our client, a Specialist Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their BPA team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the marketing of bulk annuity opportunities,
- Work on developing cashflow projections,
- Liaise with the capital and longevity teams to assist in model development,
- Play a key role in generating new business,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with a background in Life or Pensions,
- Good understanding of DB schemes for BPA Pricing and Quotations,
- Strong communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.