Senior Reserving Analyst
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading general insurer in their search for a part or nearly qualified Reserving Actuary to join their team. The role will be based in London and offers a great package, excellent upwards exposure to senior stakeholders, and with the opportunity for agile working.
- Performing quarterly reserve reviews for various portfolios, and communicating results to internal stakeholders
- Support and promote the ongoing development of reserving processes to improve efficiency
- Complete all necessary SII documentation and regulatory reports
- Perform peer reviews on internal reserve estimates
- Regular presentation at Reserve Committees
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary
- Good and continuing progress through the Actuarial examinations
- Experience of general insurance Reserving essential
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Reserving Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly