Non-Life Senior Manager
An exciting and multi-faceted role has come about for a Non-Life Senior Manager with Transformation experience to join an established business. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to interact with all sides of the business. You will take on tasks such as managing various Transformation projects, coaching junior team members, driving new business and reporting to stakeholders.
This opportunity is not merely a “come in and help move things along” type of position, but one where you can add real value and let your leadership skills shine. As this area of the business is actively growing, quick career progression is possible for the right individual.
- Qualified Actuary with General Insurance and Transformation background
- Reserving experience required
- Project management experience required
- Experience of managing team of reports and training junior team members
- Commercial mindset and market awareness; ability to drive new business
- Strong communication and reporting skills
About the client:
A top tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply for Non-Life Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly