Actuarial & Banking Quantitative Consultant
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team that works across several sectors within a Top Tier consultancy has arisen. This is a fantastic role for quantitative modelling professional with strong technical skills to work on a variety of banking and actuarial modelling projects for a vast array of clients. The role will see you work in a team that specialises in modelling risks such as the future movements of international economic markets and longevity rates as well as research and development including developing the firm’s internal economic scenario modelling suite. Working over 2 large sectors there will be lots of cross over between actuarial and banking teams giving you great breadth in terms of experience and expansion of your market knowledge and network at an exponential rate.
- Strong Life Insurance industry knowledge with ideally at least 5+ years of experience
- Strong academic background – with ideally mathematics, actuarial or computer science background
- Strong modelling experience – whether building and/or maintaining/developing models
- Experience of economic scenario generators and/or economic capital modelling
- People management skills
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- No Bias on being an actuary – you can be an actuary progressing with exams or someone who has stopped or analyst/statistician with a strong modelling background
About the client:
A top Tier consulting firm with outstanding success looking for exceptional people to assist in its continued growth and delivering creative solutions to its clients within the UK and internationally. The business offers a dynamic 3-way path up the ranks that allows people in the business to leverage off their skills in a variety of ways to suit their individual talents.