Assistant Pricing Actuary
A creative and varied role has come about for an Assistant Pricing Actuary with specialty lines experience to join an established business. The role will involve developing and maintaining pricing models and working with the underwriters to price individual accounts. You will take on tasks such as applying the pricing quality assurance process, contributing to the creation of new products for target clients, and improving the efficiency of internal processes. This opportunity is not merely a “come in and help move things along” type of position, but one where you can add real value and implement new solutions whilst gaining great first-hand exposure to pricing a variety of products and interacting with all sides of the business.
- Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary with General Insurance background (London market desirable)
- Experience with either Financial or Liability Lines highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; highly numerate
- Pricing experience; understanding of reinsurance and capital with application to pricing
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with team members as well as on own initiative
About the client:
An Award winning and leading insurance company which offers a wide variety of specialty lines products worldwide. Recent developments have led to expansions within the group as a whole with the actuarial team being at the heart of all their new initiatives. The organization is going through exciting times looking for people with the right skills to join on their upcoming adventures.
Apply for Assistant Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly