Risk Review Actuary
A dynamic and exciting role has come about for a Risk Review Actuary with life (re)insurance experience to join an award-winning business. The role will involve carrying out risk management and model reviews, covering a variety of the client’s business lines.
You will be assisting the CRO in developing and maintaining a long-term plan for risk management reviews. You will also take on tasks such as reviewing and validating various internal models, reporting to the appropriate departments and recommending improvements. This opportunity offers a chance to interact with all parts of the business and add real value through applying your technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills, making lasting changes to the client’s strategy and business performance.
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with at least 5 years experience in life insurance or reinsurance
- Knowledge of actuarial models such as Moses or Prophet is essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word
- Thorough understanding of risk and control frameworks
- Awareness of issues affecting the life reinsurance industry and actuarial profession
- Strong time management and communication skills
About the client:
A leading life reinsurance provider offering their services to clients across the globe. Our client’s innovative approach to managing risk and constant investments in new technology have contributed to their impressive success story, which continues to this day.
Recent developments have led to expansions within the group as whole with the actuarial team being at the heart of all their new initiatives. The organisation is going through exciting times looking for people with the right skills to join on their upcoming adventures