Financial Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Finance team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Take a leading role in the in financial reporting, assumption setting and solvency reporting,
- Prepare reports for various committee and board meeting,
- Use report data for financial forecasting and business planning,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong financial reporting background,
- Good understanding of SII and IFRS 17,
- Experience of developing methodologies and assumptions,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.