Part-Qualified Pensions Actuary
Working as part of a pioneering and innovative consultancy an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Part-Qualified Pensions Actuary in Glasgow.
The consultancy in hand is award winning and a true leader within the industry with a great presence throughout the UK so feel rest assured you will be fully supported in an environment which promotes collaboration and success.
Working as a Part-Qualified Pensions Actuary your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a wider team of 20 actuaries on predominately DB pension schemes however you will also be given exposure to DC and corporate project work however the majority will be DB based,
- Providing a world class service to your respective clients and acting as a first point of contact with quick progression to meetings,
- Maintaining and nurturing relationships with clients,
- Preparing calculation work and also validating work of more junior staff.
To be successful within this role you will be expected to have the following attributes and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar environment working in a consultancy on UK pension schemes,
- Have a deep understanding of the UK pension market,
- A lot of the work you do will be as part of a smaller team of 4-5 other actuaries and so strong written and verbal communication is crucial to the success of the role,
- Making good progress through the FIA qualifications with the view to be fully FIA qualified.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to work for a consultancy who really values their staff, listen and give you the opportunity to steer your career in the direction you want. The successful candidate will be offered an industry competitive salary, excellent benefits and also If you would like any further information please get in touch with james on email@example.com.