Our client, a leading UK life insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their ERM/Risk team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Asses the risks affecting the business and their impact on the company’s balance sheet,
- Communicate risks to Board members and the Group Head Office,
- Strong theoretical understanding of Solvency II,
- Qualified Actuary with around 3 years PQE from a life insurance background,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for ERM/Risk Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly