Part Qualified Reporting Actuary
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a large UK Life Insurer, have a requirement for a part qualified Actuary to join their reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Work on a range of projects covering valuations, EV methodology development, and reporting model development,
- Produce financial reports across SII, EV and US GAAP,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary making good progress through the early exams,
- A strong analytical skills across Life, Pensions or GI,
- Reporting and valuations experience would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly