Stochastic Modelling Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
- Full Time
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Stochastic Modelling team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Design and develop new modelling solutions to assist with process improvement,
- Assist the capital modelling and valuations team,
- Act as a key point of contact with the Risk and Reporting team,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly qualified actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong background in stochastic modelling,
- Good understanding of SII and financial reporting,
- With profits experience would be beneficial,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Stochastic Modelling Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly