Qualified Reporting Actuary
1 day left
- Full Time
Qualified Life Insurance Reporting Actuary
A leading Life Insurance company is seeking a Qualified or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Corporate Actuarial Function, focusing on their Regulatory Reporting.
- Analysing and reporting the company’s financial results on a regulatory basis.
- Contributing to the development of their Solvency II reporting processes
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of ongoing Solvency II requirements
- Supporting development initiatives with other Actuarial teams, Finance and Asset Management.
- Acting as a point of contact with Finance for obtaining and understanding accounting and investment data.
- Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Regulatory and Reporting experience
- Solvency II
- Moses (desirable)
- 5 years PQE (Post Qualified Experience)
Apply for Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly