Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a UK Life insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Regulatory Reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Produce the financial reports for SII and IFRS,
- Present these reports the senior stakeholders and senior managers,
- Review existing methodologies and assumptions and propose changes where needed,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Financial Reporting background with a good understanding of SII and IFRS,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.