Regional Director, Corporate Transactions (Actuary)
My client, a blue chip leading life insurer, is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their business with a focus on driving the assessment and execution of M&A and PD related transactions and other key strategic projects. Your reponsibilities will range from identifying and assessing acquisition opportunities, developing transaction rationales, formulating bid strategy and supporting execution to pursue strategically important inorganic growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate willl be an actuary by trade, as it will be very useful to have an extra set of eyes that has a deeper appreciation on the valuation side.
- Minimum 10 years relevant industry experience; previous M&A experience strongly preferred
- Strong strategic orientation and business sense
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work with external advisors, including actuarial consultants and financial advisors
- Proven ability to liaise, manage and partner with executives and working teams
- Results driven with proven track record in driving and achieving results
- Effective communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
To find out more please send your updated CV in Word format to Jason.Strachan@ojassociates.com or contact me on +852 5804 4186 for a confidential discussion.